1. I was born and raised in Plant City, Florida. I didn’t move to Indianapolis until 2008 when Kent and I got married.
2. I was homeschooled from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
3. In High-school and College I taught private Violin lessons at our local music shop.
4. I can sing the whole Greek Alphabet.
5. I went to jump school in college so I could Skydive by myself.
6. We got pregnant with both our boys the first month we stoped birth control.
7. My natural hair color is super super dark! I’ve been debating going back to it lately…
8. I’m a Wedding Photographer (some of you already know that)! While I edit I only listen to true crime documentaries and podcasts.
9. I’m a self-taught Photographer (thanks Youtube). I’ve never taken a class or a workshop.
10. Kent was the first guy to ever kiss me. He was 17 (with braces) and I had just turned 18 the week before.
Unfortunately I didn’t see him for three years after that so I kissed a lot of other guys during that time, but he always likes to remind me that in the end, I came back to him.
This top, jeans, booties, and earrings are all a part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I got the earrings in the color “rose”. I think they’re the perfect stud shade for Fall!
So very fun to learn a bit more about you! I to was home schooled k-12! So crazy! And I’m naturally alot lighter than my very dark hair right now and have been thinking about going back to natural after all these years!
This is such a fun post and I am beyond impressed that you are a self taught photographer. Truly talented!
Love your hair now, but yasss girl go dark!
I remember you at Eastside! 🖤 Love this outfit so much, but also love your blonde hair better!