1. I was born and raised in Plant City, Florida. I didn’t move to Indianapolis until 2008 when Kent and I got married.
2. I was homeschooled from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
3. In High-school and College I taught private Violin lessons at our local music shop.
4. I can sing the whole Greek Alphabet.
5. I went to jump school in college so I could Skydive by myself.
6. We got pregnant with both our boys the first month we stoped birth control.
7. My natural hair color is super super dark! I’ve been debating going back to it lately…
8. I’m a Wedding Photographer (some of you already know that)! While I edit I only listen to true crime documentaries and podcasts.
9. I’m a self-taught Photographer (thanks Youtube). I’ve never taken a class or a workshop.
10. Kent was the first guy to ever kiss me. He was 17 (with braces) and I had just turned 18 the week before.
Unfortunately I didn’t see him for three years after that so I kissed a lot of other guys during that time, but he always likes to remind me that in the end, I came back to him.